Hi thanks for stopping by!!! And welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
June 28: FREEBIE WEEK
Since I always share about books and TV shows & movies. I thought I'd do something different today! I'm going to share some of my favorite skincare products, nail polish, makeup, & clothes!
1. Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme. So I know most of us readers don't like to use hand cremes and then read because it either leaves grease marks on our eReaders or in our books but I have found the ultimate hand creme! Not only does it smell delicious it doesn't leave that greasy residue! It also leaves my hands silky smooth! There's a ton of different scents to choose from but this one is a favorite! Here's a link if you want to check them all out! https://posh_about_it.po.sh/products/bfyhc
2. Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ by It Cosmetics! Don't let that price tag scare you away. It's totally worth it and it lasts forever also you can put it on as thin or thick as you want. I prefer a thin layer it covers perfectly! There's also a shade for every skin tone.
3. I am a huge fan of Gel nail polish because it lasts much longer than regular nail polish but some of the ones out there are super expensive! Then I came across 2 lines that are affordable and work great! The Sinful Gel Tech Polish and the Wet n Wild 1 Step WonderGel™ Nail Color! The awesome thing about these is that there's a ton of colors to pick from AND the price range is between $3 and $6 and you can get them at stores like Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc!
4. Perfectly Posh Face Products. I hate how dry my skin gets during the summer especially after being out in the sun all day and swimming. So I love to come in the house and wash my face and moisturize immediately. I also like to treat myself to a relaxing face mask! Here's some of my favorites for that! Here's a link for the face wash & moisturizer https://posh_about_it.po.sh/products/look-natural & Face Mask https://posh_about_it.po.sh/products/face-masks
5. Australian Gold Sunscreen. So it's summer and we all want a good sunscreen right? I love this one! The Australian Gold Continuous Spray Sunscreen! Not only does it smell wonderful but it has coverage from SPF 4 to SPF 50 and some of them have bronzers in them and they don't leave a filmy stick residue on your skin! My fave is the SPF 15 with bronzer! You can get these at all major retailers too like Target, etc.
6. Ok so I totally used to be a t-shirt and blue jeans girl and I still love my jeans but I have fallen completely in LOVE with LuLaRoe! From the buttery soft leggings, shirts, and skirts they have a style for every body shape! They don't have a website as it's a product sold by independent distributors but I happen to know a few. They sell on their facebook pages and on perisocpe! Here's a link to their pages and you can find their periscopes there! And everything is very affordable!
7. The eye line from IT Cosmetics! I had been looking for a mascara that both volumized and lengthened for a long time and I finally found one in Hello Lashes!! I will never buy another kind of mascara! Also I love the eyeliner and eye shadow palates!
8. One last Perfectly Posh product because I can't stop talking about how amazing they are!!! Remember above about the hand creme? Well they have body butters too and they're not greasy at all! They also leave your skin super soft! And the best part? The scent lasts forever! Not like Bath & Body Works stuff that has alchol in it so the scent is gone really quick! I don't have a personal favorite scent with this line I love them all! Check em out! https://posh_about_it.po.sh/products/skindelicious
9. I am a huge flip flop fan! But I hate ones that are just flat and don't offer any support. So when I found the Reef Sandals I was a very happy camper! They offer arch support and aren't ugly! My favorites are the Reef Dreams but I have a few other pairs too!
10. One more thing I can't live without is sunglasses! I wear glasses every day because I'm blind as a bat but even before I needed prescription glasses I was a hug fan of wearing sunglasses for eye protection! And I use the hate how expensive they were and how the cheap ones were kinda ugly! Then I found out you can buy super cute ones online that are very affordable (and if you wear prescription glasses you can have you prescription added too!) Check out these sites they have some super cute ones!
So what about you? What are some of your favorite skincare, makeup, clothes, etc? And check back next week for my Top Ten Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads !