Hi thanks for stopping by!!! And welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
March 24: Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit
These are in no particular order just books I want to read this spring. Click on the cover for details
2. THE SECRET CIRCLE by L.J. Smith same as above.
3. ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND & THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS by Lewis Carroll
4. THE ARTHURIAN SAGA by Mary Stewart. This is probably one of the best Arthurian Legends I've read. I loved Mary's take on it.
5. THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA by C.S. Lewis. I actually still have a set of these books I really need to read them now that I'm older.
7. THE EARTHSEA CYCLE by Ursula K. Le Guin. Other than Narnia this was my first high fantasy series and I loved it!
8. THE GIVING TREE by Shel Silverstein. I actually re-read this one quite often and it makes me cry more as an adult than it did when I was little.
9. THE DOLLANGANGER Series by V.C. Andrews. I still can't believe I read this in my teens! Flowers in the Attic was crazy! But I'd like to revisit this one too see how much my perspective has changed.
So this is my list. What about you? What books would you like to revisit?
And come back next week for my Top 10 Books I Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List