Hi and welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post! I took a couple weeks off because of our annual Top 10 event but I'm back and ready to share my lists!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
December 30: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!
1. Read more older books. For instance I just ordered Cinda Williams Chima's, THE SEVEN REALMS series because I've never read it and I keep hearing how good it is.
2. Up my reading goal from 100 to 125. My goodreads challenge this year was 100 and I ended upping it to 105 at the beginning of December. I'm pretty sure I can read 125 next year.
3. De-clutter. Clean out some books. I have 7 bookshelves and they are full to the brim! It's time to do some housekeeping and donate the books I know I won't read again to a local high school library. Also clean out my closet. I have a ton of clothes I never wear. It's time to donate them to charity.
4. Get out of the house more. I work from home so I spend my days on my computer in my PJ's. I need to get out more. Have lunch with friends hell even just go outside and go for a walk with my dogs!
5. Go to more bookish events. I tried in 2014 but something always came up. I know we have a ton of awesome Northern California events coming up and I want to go to them!
6. Try to add all of my reviews to my reviews page. I used to do it right away but I got lazy. I don't even know how many I have to add.
7. Exercise more and eat better. Sitting around at home working does not help that. I need to make some time to get healthy.
8. Take some time offline each week. I'm always on social media, I need to try and take at least one day a week and unplug.
9. Cut back on some TV. I watch way too many shows. It's time to cut some of them.
10. Try something new. I'm not sure what just something I've never done before......
And come back next week for the Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015!