Hey welcome to the last day of the Top 10 Books of 2014! We hope you all have been having fun! To close out the week we’re looking forward to 2015 so today’s topic is….. Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2015. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2015)
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Reading YA Rocks, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists! Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists! And don't forget to visit my co-hosts lists one of them is hosting a giveaway today but I'm not saying who you'll just have to visit all 3!
Ok I’m being a big time cheater here! I’ve read a fewt of these books already but I needed to share how awesome they are on and there’s not a top 10 it’s a top 13! I’ll put READ next to the ones I’ve read lol.
1. FIREBIRD #2 by Claudia Gray, haven’t read. But I need to! I also may know what the it's title may be because Claudia shared it with me but until its official my lips are sealed. But I need more Paul in my life right now!!!!
2. AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir, READ. This book was EPIC!!! It was dark and twisted and I loved every page! It’s an amazing high fantasy! Oh and I love Elias!!1
3. THE SIN EATER’S DAUGHTER by Melinda Salisbury, READ. Another amazing high fantasy. I loved Twylla’s story and both of her love interests. I’m still torn between the two I can’t pick a team yet and that’s a plus in my book!
4. THE ARTISANS by Julie Reece, READ. This is a fantastic retelling of a Beauty and the Beast story. And you will all fall for Gideon, HARD!
5. RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard, READ. Another epically amazing high fantasy! I don’t know what in the water these days but the new batch of high fantasies from the 14’ers and the 15’ers but they are sooo freaking good! I rank some at the Maria V. Snyder Study series level. And yep this is one of them!
6. THE RUBY CIRCLE by Richelle Mead, haven’t read. I need this one like a fat kid needs candy!!!! That cliffie at the end of SILVER SHADOWS was ugh so infuriating. And I need more Adrian!!
7. THE DEAD OF WINTER by Kresley Cole, haven’t read. I am dying to get my hands on this finale. I need to know who Evie chooses and I pray it’s Death!
8. THE HEART OF BETRAYAL by Mary E. Pearson, haven’t read. Another one I’m DYING to read! After that ending I need more now! And more Rafe!
9. THE CAGE by Megan Shepherd, haven’t read. But I’ll read anything Megan writes I love her writing! Also this sounds kinda like The Planet of the Apes but with Aliens or Humans being the captors. It’s set on a different planet so I’m intrigued. And I love sci-fi.
10. THE WITCH HUNTER by Virginia Boecker, haven’t read. A world of witches, ghosts, pirates, and all-too-handsome healers? Count me in!
11. SHADOW STUDY by Maria V. Snyder, READ. Maria is my favorite author of all time so of course this one makes the list. And it’s more Yelena, Valek, Ari, Janco, Leif, Kiki, and the rest of the crew! These characters are like family to me! Reading this was like coming home!
12. A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas, CURRENTLY READING. I love Sarah's Throne of Glass Series and this new series of hers is going to be just as awesome I'm loving the hot Fae. I will read anything Sarah writes!
13. END OF DAYS by Susan Ee, haven’t read. It’s taken way to long for the conclusion to this series but I’m still dying to read it!
Did any of my favorites make your list? Thanks so much for participating in this year's Top 10 of 2014 it was a blast and we hope to see you next year!
And remember to stop by my co-hosts sites Reading YA Rocks, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists and one of them is hosting a giveaway today but I'm not saying who you'll just have to visit all 3!
Make sure to fill out the linky to share your lists!