Merry Christmas Eve!!!! Today’s topic is Best ________ Of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE or more of these topics - Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV's, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER - this list MUST be from books you've READ in 2014)
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Reading YA Rocks, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists! Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists! And don’t forget one of us is hosting a giveaway today! Who you ask? You'll just have to visit each site to find out ;)
I decided to do Debut Authors since there are so many good ones this year! All of the links go to their twitter accounts so if you don’t follow them go do it! They are definitely not in order. If I could I would have made them all #1!
1. Martina Boone. Compulsion was an amazing book and Martina is such a sweetheart and someone I consider a good friend.
2. Rosamund Hodge. I adored CRUEL BEAUTY and I can’t wait to read her next book CRIMSON BOUND!
3. Bethany Hagen. Landry Park was a fave of 2014 and she’s such a sweetie!
4. Sara Raasch. She’s your go to gal for an amazing High Fantasy!
5. Melissa Landers. Killer sci-fi writer especially if you love hot aliens!
6. Ryan Graudin. She wrote a beautiful fae story and then in the same year wrote a thriller! She is so talented and an awesome person!
7. Lynne Matson. Loved NIL and if you like goodies she’s always giving away something on twitter!
8. Kristi Helvig. I loved BURN OUT and can’t wait for it’s sequel!
9. Amy Talkington. She wrote LIV FOREVER it was an amazing ghost story. I’m not normally a fan of those but she did this brilliantly I cried ugly tears!
10. Jen Alexander. A gamer girl after my own heart! Oh and she wrote a pretty kick ass book too J
Did any of my favorites make your list? Fill out the linky and let me know! And good luck with the giveaway!