Hi thanks for stopping by!!! And welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
January 10: Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)
I'll link to their goodreads pages so you can see their books.
1. THE BLACK KEY by Amy Ewing.
2. FEAR THE DROWNING DEEP by Sarah Glenn Marsh.
3. KINGDOM OF ASH AND BRIARS by Hannah West.
4. THE GILDED CAGE by Lucinda Gray.
5. UNITED by Melissa Landers.
6. THE DARKEST MAGIC by Morgan Rhodes.
7. THE HAWKWEED PROPHECY by Irena Brignull.
8. FLAWED by Cecelia Ahern.
9. A CRIMINAL MAGIC by Lee Kelly.
10. LOVE, LIES, AND SPIES by Cindy Anstey.
So what about you? What are some 2016 books you didn't get to read but want to? And what books on my list should I read ASAP? And check back next week for my Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I've Read In The Past Year Or So!