I am thrilled to be hosting a spot on blog tour for LADY RENEGADES by Rachel Hawkins! I adore Rachel and her books! I have a "would you rather" interview with Rachel to share with you today! And make sure to enter the awesome giveaway for a complete set of the Rebel Belle series, US Only!
Haven't heard of LADY RENEGADES? Check it out!
From the New York Times bestselling author of Hex Hall comes the sparkling finale in the beloved Rebel Belle series.
Just as Harper Price starts coming to terms with her role as David Stark's battle-ready Paladin, protector, and girlfriend—her world goes crazy all over again.
Overwhelmed by his Oracle powers, David flees Pine Grove and starts turning teenaged girls into Paladins—and these young ladies seem to think that Harper is the enemy David needs protecting from. Ordinarily, Harper would be able to fight off any Paladin who comes her way, but her powers have been dwindling since David left town, which means her life is on the line yet again.
Now, it’s a desperate race for Harper to find and rescue David before she backslides from superhero to your garden-variety type-A belle.
New York Times bestselling author Rachel Hawkins brings the fun once again in the finale of this pitch-perfect romantic paranormal comedy series.
Now on to the questions and Rachel shared gifs!
1. Would you rather wear a prom dress for the rest of your life or sweats?
2. Would you rather have the ability to fly or teleport?
3. Would you rather have the ability to read minds or to heal?
4. Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?
See the future
5. Would you rather be able to visit 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future?
The future again!
6. Would you rather be super strong or super-fast?
7. Would you rather read one awesome book for the rest of your life or a hundred mediocre books?
A hundred mediocre
8. Would you rather eat sweet or salty foods?
9. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon?
Have a dragon
10. Would you rather get up early or stay up late?
Get up early
11. Would you rather speak every language in the world or play every instrument?
Speak every language
12. Would you rather always have the same song stuck in your head or always have the same dream at night?
13. Would you rather live in space or under the sea?
Under the sea! (Aaaand now that song is stuck in my head.)
14. Would you rather take a vacation on an exotic island or in a romantic city?
Live in a romantic city
15. Would you rather live without a telephone or a television?
Live without TV
16. Would you rather live in the city or the country?
17. Would you rather live by the ocean or by the mountains?
18. Would you rather be stuck in a house with someone you hate or be stuck in a house alone?
Stuck with someone I hate!
MUNDIE MOMS–Interview - 04/11/16
FICTION FARE–Interview - 04/13/16
THE O.W.L.–Guest post–04/14/16
THE YOUNG FOLKS–Guest post–04/15/16
THE MIDNIGHT GARDEN–Guest post–04/18/16
TWO CHICKS ON BOOKS–Would You Rather? & Giveaway - 04/19/16
BOOKISH ANTICS–Listicle- 04/20/16
Here's to Happy Endings–Review and Giveaway–04/21/16
ONCE UPON A TWILIGHT–Series Giveaway–04/22/16