Hi thanks for stopping by!!! And welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
March 8: Ten Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get
I'm going to make this list more specific than just characters I don't like. I'm going to go with love interests.
1. Peeta from The Hunger Games series. Sorry y'all I just never saw his appeal. Although I never liked Gale either. I always loved Finnick *sobs*
2. Adam from the Shatter Me series. Team Warner all the way! I thought Adam was annoying.
3. Jonas from the Falling Kingdoms series. Yep Team Magnus all the way!
4. Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this one but I truly do not like his character! I only kept reading the book for the other POV's. Especially Matthais and Nina.
5. Tamlin from Sarah J. Maas's A Court of Thorns And Roses. I preferred Lucien and Rhys.
6. Luc from Page Morgan's The Dispossessed series. I am definitely a Nolan girl!
7. Jack from Kresley Cole's The Arcana Chronicles. I can't stand Jack! I love Death (Aric).
8. Morpheus from A.G. Howard's Splintered series. Sorry don't get the appeal. Team Jeb for life!
9. Maxon from Kiera Cass's The Selection series. Probably going to get crap for this one too! But sorry I'm an Aspen girl. Also I DNF'd the last book because I figured out the ending and who she was going to end up with by page 13!
10. Jack from Brodi Ashton's Everneath series. Again I just don't get his appeal. I loved Cole from the moment I met him.
So what about you? What are your favorite fantasy books? And check back next week for my Ten Books On My Spring TBR.