Merry Christmas! Welcome to the last day of the Top 10 Books of 2015! We hope you all have been having fun! To close out the week we’re looking forward to 2016 so today’s topic is….. Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2016. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2016)
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists! Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists!
Ok I’m being a big time cheater here! I’ve read a few of these books already but I needed to share how awesome they are! I’ll put READ next to the ones I’ve read lol.
1. BURNING GLASS by Kathryn Purdie. READ
2. INTO THE DIM by Janet B. Taylor. READ
3. A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT by Sabaa Tahir.
4. THE CROWN'S GAME by Evelyn Skye. READ
5. THE STAR TOUCHED QUEEN by Roshani Chokshi
6. AND I DARKEN by Kiersten White.
7. THE ROSE & THE DAGGER by Renee Ahdieh.
8. REBEL OF THE SANDS by Alwyn Hamilton. READ
9. A SHADOW BRIGHT AND BURNING by Jessica Clueless
10. REVENGE AND THE WILD by Michelle Modesto. READ
Going to add a few honorable mentions since there's so many 2016 books I want to read!
THE KING SLAYER by Virginia Boecker.
THE BEAUTY OF DARKNESS by Mary E. Paerson
EVER THE HUNTED by Erin Summerill
RUINED by Amy Tintera
CLANLESS by Jennifer Jenkins
Did any of my favorites make your list? Thanks so much for participating in this year's Top 10 of 2015 it was a blast and we hope to see you next year!
Make sure to fill out the linky to share your lists!