Yay welcome to day 1 of our Top 10 of 2015 event! We're so happy that you all are participating with us! 2015 was an awesome year for me. I've read 71 books as of today and will most likely hit my goal of 75 by the 31st! I love the Goodreads Reading Challenge I sign up every year and the people at Goodreads have a cool Your Year of Books when you sign up for the challenge. If you want to see all the books I read this year go HERE!
So today’s topic is Best Books I've Read in 2015 (Doesn't have to be released in 2015, just a book you've read in 2015). And I had a hell of a time narrowing it down to just 10 so there are a few honorable mentions added to this list. If you want to know anything about the books I chose just click on the title and it’ll take you to the Goodreads page!
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists! Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists! And don’t forget to enter the giveaways along the way today's is over at Fiktshun! Details are at the end of this post!
1. THE WRATH & THE DAWN by Renee Ahdieh. This was hands down one of my favorites of the year! It was beautifully written and the romance was so *sighs*
2. UPROOTED by Naomi Novik. An absolutely amazing high fantasy I can't say enough about this one except that I wish it wasn't a standalone!
3. AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir. This was one crazy good book high fantasy! I loved Sabaa's writing!
4. TEN THOUSAND SKIES ABOVE YOU by Claudia Gray. Of course this made my list! I love Claudia's Firebird series and this was just as amazing as the first book!
5. SHADOW STUDY by Maria V. Snyder. Like this one wouldn't make my list lol I love every book Maria has ever written and I was so happy that the Study series didn't end with Fire Study!
6. THE STORYSPINNER by Becky Wallace. Another amazing high fantasy (sensing a theme here?) and I've already read this sequel too! Fans of high fantasy must add this to their TBR's!
7. THE RUBY CIRCLE by Richelle Mead. Gah I was so sad to see this series end! But Richelle ended it fantastically! All my Sydrian feels were met!
8.THE WITCH HUNTER by Virginia Boecker. I loved this mix of historical and high fantasy! Virgina has created an amazing world and there's a hot healer that I adore.
9. HEART OF BETRAYAL by Mary E. Pearson. I freaking loved this one! I loved it more than the first book! And I need the sequel now!!!
10. QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J. Maas. I almost didn't read this one...It was huge and intimidating lol and although I admit that I do think a good part of this could have been left out I still loved it.
NAMELESS by Jennifer Jenkins.
SERPENTINE by Cindy Pon.
THE ARTISANS by Julie Reece.
THE IMMORTAL HEIGHTS by Sherry Thomas.
PERSUASION by Martina Boone.
SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo.
WALK ON EARTH A STRANGER by Rae Carson.
Did any of my favorites make your list? Fill out the linky and let me know! And remember to stop by my co-hosts blogs you'll find a giveaway on one of them!