Welcome back!! Today’s topic is Best ________ Of 2015 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE or more of these topics - Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV's, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER - this list MUST be from books you've READ in 2015)
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists! Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists! And don’t forget one of us is hosting a giveaway today! Who you ask? You'll just have to visit each site to find out ;)
I decided to do Debut Authors since there are so many good ones this year! All of the links go to their twitter accounts so if you don’t follow them go do it! They are definitely not in order. If I could I would have made them all #1!
1. Renee Ahdieh. THE WRATH & THE DAWN was one of my top 5 favorite books of 2015! I can't wait for it's sequel!
3. Jennifer Jenkins. I freaking loved NAMELESS and I adore Jennifer. I can't wait to see what comes next in this series.
4. Becky Wallace. I freaking loved THE STORYSPINNER so much that I actually read the sequel, THE SKYLIGHTER already so I'm cheating with this one lol.
5. Virginia Boecker. THE WITCH HUNTER was an awesome fantasy with historical elements. I can't wait to see what comes next in this series!
6. Melissa Grey. THE GIRL AT MIDNIGHT surprised the hell out of me! I knew I'd like it but I didn't think I'd love it as much as I did and I can't wait for book 2!
7. Eleanor Herman. Oh technically she's not a debut but LEGACY OF KINGS was her YA debut and it was flipping amazing!
8. Rhiannon Thomas. I loved her Sleeping Beauty retelling, A WICKED THING and can't wait to read book 2!
9. Stacey Lee. I will admit I haven't read her books yet but I adore Stacey and she's a local author so gotta add her to the list :)
10. Melinda Salisbury. THE SIN EATER'S DAUGHTER will also make my top 10's lists I can't wait for the sequel!!!!
Did any of my favorites make your list? Fill out the linky and let me know! And good luck with the giveaway!
And remember to stop by my co-hosts sites Reading YA Rocks, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists and one of them is hosting a giveaway today but I'm not saying who you'll just have to visit all 3!