Hi thanks for stopping by!!! And welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
November 24: Thanksgiving themed Freebie -- ten books I'm thankful for, authors I'm thankful for, Ten fictional families I'd like to celebrate Thanksgiving with, a personal non-bookish thankful list, etc. etc.
I'm going to do blogger friends I'm thankful for! I'm going to link to their twitter's and blogs so you can follow them if you'd like!
1. Rachel from Fiktshun. She's one of my bff's and my business partner. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her ear to bend.
2. Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads. Another bff IRL. She's one of the first bloggers I met in person (we drove to a Melissa Marr event together without even knowing one another) and we have been friends ever since.
3. Nancy from Tales of A Ravenous Reader. Another bff IRL. What she doesn't know is that she was the inspiration for me to start blogging! I met her at the Smart Chicks Kick It tour before I had a blog and she and I became fast friends.
4. Sophie from Mundie Moms and Page Turners. Sophie is another local and when I first met her I have to admit to being a bit intimidated, I mean she blogged for such huge sites! But she one of the sweetest people and I adore her!
5. Amber from Me My Shelf and I. We weren't close in the beginning but have become great friends and I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her as a sounding board.
6. Rachel from A Perfection Called Books. Rachel is a newer friend but she's always around to help out and she is co-captain of the Tsar's Guard with me!
7. Bridget from Dark Faerie Tales. If I had a book twin I swear Bridget would be it! We love all the same books and hate all the same books. So when I need a reading rec I reach out to her first.
8. Brittany from Please Feed The Bookworm. Brittany is another newer blogger friend (not that her blog is new it just took a while for us to connect) she's always there for a book rec and I love her blog!
9. Jenna and Crystal from Bookemoji. I've known these two for what seems like forever back when each had their own blogs! I love these ladies for their book recs and their creativity!
10. Leydy, Bri, and Yara from Once Upon A Twilight. OuAT is the same age as Two Chicks on Books so I feel like we've grown up together in the blogging world (although OuAT is a much huger blog than mine lol) but I love these ladies they're always there for a blog tour stop or a crazy idea like the Nefarious Nine lol.
So what about you? What are your favorite book To Movie or TV Adaptations? And come back next week for my Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To!