Hi thanks for stopping by!!! And welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
February 9: Valentine's Day themed freebie! !
I went with my top 10 swoon-worthy YA books most are fairly recent too since I wanted them to get some love. And nope you won't find a single contemporary book on this list.
1. Poison Study by Maria V, Snyder (well really the whole series!) Yelena and Valek, enough said!
2. The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. The swoon worthy moments between Shazi and Khalid are smokin!
3. Endless Knight by Kresley Cole. Death + Evie= Swoons
4. The Requiem Red by Brynn Chapman. This one's not out yet but it has swoon worthy moments throughout the whole book!
5. Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes. Holy hawtness!!! Trust me if you haven't read this there's a scene that *fans-self*
6. Uprooted by Naomi Novik. This has one of the hottest yet tasteful sex scenes I've ever read! I re-read the scene at least 5 times lol.
7. The Artisans by Julie Reece. Raven and Gideon's sexual tension is crazy and I love this story!
8. The whole Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. My Sydrian feels for this series are strong!
9. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. Over a year later and I'm still thinking about the Dacha scene!
10. Winterspell by Claire Legrand. The scenes between Clara and Nicholas are amazing!!!!!!
So what about you? What are your favorite swoon-worthy books? And check back next week for my Top Ten books/music post although I'm not sure if I'll do this one.