Hi and welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
February 17: Ten Book Related Problems I Have
2. Trying to choose a book. I have so many beautiful books that sometimes I can't decide what to read! Sometimes I just close my eyes and grab a random one off of my shelves.
3. When my friends aren't reading the same books as I am. I love to talk books with my friends and when they're reading something else I feel like I'm bursting at the seams when I can't talk to them about it.
4. eBooks! There I said it I don't like eBooks! The problem I have with them is I can't read them as fast as I can a print book. I don't know why that is it just is.
5. Trying to figure out what books to say goodbye to. Like I said above I have too many books. So there comes a time when I have to clean out my book shelves. This is a tough time for me because I want to keep them all but I know I can't.
6. Knowing when to "break up" with a series. It's easier said than done. I stuck with the House of Night books through book 9 and I really don't know why. There's some series that are just ok but I keep reading because I need to know the outcome. But I really need to learn to break up with those series.
7. Talking about books to non-bookish people. We all have them in our lives. They'll ask "What have you been up to?" And I'll respond well I just finished this amazing book and all I get is a blank stare....
8. Getting so into a book I forget to eat, shower, etc. sometimes when I'm so into a book I forgot about everything else around me lol.
9. Figuring out which bookish shirt or piece of jewelry to an event. I have a whole drawer full of bookish t-shirts and...yeah sometimes I don't know what to wear lol
10. Book Hangovers. I get them... a lot. Sometimes they're so bad I can't pick up another book for days after!
And come back next week for my Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books (Or you could pick movies/tv): We've done this topic before so you could always do heroines you love since the last time we did this topic, heroines in a particular genre, etc.! I'm not sure what I'll do but it should be fun!