Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!!!Today’s topic is Best Book Covers of 2013 (MUST be a book released in 2013. Would be best if it's a book you've READ in 2013, but it's not required) and this year publishers finally decided to do something other than a girl in a pretty dress (Thank you Publishers!). I did add one pretty dress cover though because I love the color :)
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Fiktshun and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for their lists! Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists! And don’t forget to enter the giveaway for some awesome prizes below!
Best Book Covers of 2013
1. Asunder Jodi Meadows. Jodi always has the most stunning covers!
2. The Essence by Kimberly Derting. Still haven’t read this series but I love the cover!
3. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas. I loved the original cover design for this one but I think the people at Harper thought it looked too much like the Mortal Instruments movie poster and also The 10th Kingdom. But this one is just as stunning!
4. Splintered by A.G. Howard. What can I say look at the detail that Nathalia Sullen puts into this one! It’s simply gorgeous!
5. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd. The cover just screams creepy and I love it!
6. The Elite by Keira Cass. This orange dress is freaking gorgeous! It’s my favorite cover of the whole series!
7. Dance of The Red Death by Bethany Griffin. It’s just as beautiful as the first and I love that it’s purple!
8. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke. Love the cover it’s absolutely stunning and creepy! Too bad the book wasn’t as good as the cover.
9. Ashes on The Waves by Mary Lindsey. Love Mary and her covers but I think this one is my favorite! Her cover artist at Penguin nailed the feel of this story.
10. Pulse by Patrick Carman. Totally DNF’d this book but the cover is gorgeous!
Did any of my favorites make your list? Fill out the linky and let me know! And good luck with the giveaway!