Hey everyone! I am thrilled to be hosting a spot on the blog tour for LIFEBLOOD by Gena Showalter! I have a guest post to share with you today! And make sure to enter the giveaway below!
Haven't heard of LIFEBLOOD? Check it out!
"My Firstlife is over, but my Everlife is only now beginning."
With her last living breath, Tenley "Ten" Lockwood made her choice and picked her realm in the Everlife. Now, as the war between Troika and Myriad rages, she must face the consequences.
Because Ten possesses a rare supernatural ability to absorb and share light, the Powers That Be have the highest expectations for her future—and the enemy wants her neutralized. Fighting to save her Secondlife, she must learn about her realm from the ground up while launching her first mission: convincing a select group of humans to join her side before they die. No pressure, right?
But Ten's competition is Killian, the boy she can't forget—the one who gave up everything for her happiness. He has only one shot at redemption: beating Ten at a game she's never even played. As their throw-downs heat up, so do their undeniable feelings, and soon, Ten will have to make another choice. Love…or victory.
Now on to the post!
Top 5 favorite scenes in Lifeblood and why?
1. When Ten learns to send messages to other spirits via the comm inside her wrist. Her typos crack me up!
2. When Killian and Ten see each other for the first time since her training as a Conduit/Laborer began in Troika. They are competing to win the same soul, and should be spewing hate, but their desire for each other is palpable.
3. The “10 Things” list Killian sends Ten—oh my gosh! Talk about melting my heart.
4. When Ten begins to understand the power of the Grid (a network of mental doorways and connections between the people of Troika). She is able to see and talk with and HUG a certain beloved Laborer...
5. The moment Killian says “Then let us begin.” I can’t explain further without giving away plot. Just know that those four words will change EVERYTHING!
Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of the Intertwined Novels, the White Rabbit Chronicles, and the Everlife Novels, among numerous novels for an adult audience as well. Her stories have been praised as “unputdownable.” Gena lives in Oklahoma with her family and a menagerie of dogs. Follow her on twitter @genashowalter and visit her website at genashowalter.com.
Website | Twitter
2 signed sets of FIRSTLIFE & LIFEBLOOD (US Only)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
3/14: Books Are Love - Review
3/22: Mundie Moms - Review
Grab book 1 now!