Hi thanks for stopping by!!! And welcome to my Top 10 Tuesday post!
Thanks to the lovely ladies at The Broke And The Bookish for creating this weekly meme!
Here's this week's topic.
July 5: Top Ten Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads
I have ton of underrated books so picking only 10 will be hard! I will put the cover and why I love the book and a link to it's goodreads page!
1. SNAKEROOT by Andrea Cremer. I am really surprised with her fanbase that this doesn't have over 2000 ratings! And I actually liked this one better than her Nightshade series lol!
2. THE ARCHITECT OF SONG by A.G. Howard. Ok so this one isn't out yet so of course it doesn't have many ratings but it only has 1500 to-reads so I'm hoping that by sharing it it gets more! I finished this book 2 days ago and am still thinking about it. It was really awesome!
3. Deception's Princess by Esther M. Friesner. I love this historical Scottish tale! If you're an Outlander fan I think you'll love this!
4. The OPAL MASK Series by Jenny Lundquist. Another awesome fantasy series that deserves some more love!
5. THE CADET OF TILDOR by Alex Liddell. I love this fantasy and I think if you're a fan of fantasy you will too! Lets get this one up in the rankings!
6. BLACKHEARTS by Nicole Castroman. I can't believe this doesn't have 2000 Ratings. This was one of my favorite books of 2016!
7. NAMELESS by Jennifer Jenkins. How in the world does this fantastic fantasy have only 396 ratings??? Everyone needs to read this one!
8. THE GODDESS WARS Series by Trisha Wolfe. Yes this is NA and an indie but I love the series and that it's a Fantasy NA!!! Which is something we need more of! Also if you want to give it a go the eBook of book 1 is FREE on Amazon!
9. THE REQUIEM RED by Brynn Chapman. This historical horror/fantasy/romance was awesome! I loved the multiple POV's that were easy to differentiate and the story and romance were so good! Also love the cover!
10. MAGNETIC SHIFT by Lucy D. Briand. I loved this book! I am a huge NASCAR fan and I loved that she incorporated this into a light sci-fi story with romance!
So what about you? What are some of your favorite underrated books? And check back next week for my Top Ten Facts About Me!