Welcome to the last day of the Top 10 Books of 2016! We hope you all have been having fun! To close out the week we’re looking forward to 2017 so today’s topic is….. Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2017. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2017)
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Dark Faerie Tales for their lists! Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists! And there's a giveaway on one of their sites but you'll have to go to all 3 to see which one!
Ok I’m being a big time cheater here! I’ve read most of these books already but I needed to share how awesome they are! I’ll put READ next to the ones I’ve read lol.
1. DEFY THE STARS by Claudia Gray. READ
2. DAUGHTER OF THE PIRATE KING by Trisha Levenseller. READ
3. THE DRAGON'S PRICE by Bethany Wiggins. READ
4. THE VALIANT by Lesley Livingston. READ
5. WINTERSONG by S. Jae-Jones. READ
6. DAWN STUDY by Maria V. Snyder. READ
7. CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber, READ
8. HEARTSTONE by Elle Katharine White. READ
9. THE ALCHEMISTS OF LOOM by Elise Kova. READ
10. BREATH OF FIRE by Amanda Bouchet. READ
Going to add a few honorable mentions since there's so many 2016 books I want to read!
TRAITOR TO THE THRONE by Alwyn Hamilton.READ
SHADOW RUN by AdriAnne Strickland & Michael Miller. READ
BURIED HEART by Kate Elliott
NOW I RISE by Kiersten White.
FLAME IN THE MIST by Renee Ahdieh.
Did any of my favorites make your list? Thanks so much for participating in this year's Top 10 of 2016 it was a blast and we hope to see you next year!
Make sure to fill out the linky to share your lists!